Noah Solutions, (“We”, “us”, “our”) commits to protect and maintain the privacy of your personal information in accordance with the mandate of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to Noah Solutions, and/or those that Noah Solutions may collect from you (“Personal Data”).
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) indicates the manner in which Noah Solutions collects, uses, processes, maintains, secures, and discloses Personal Data we obtain, or which you may provide through this website, https://noahsolutions.ph/.
We may update this Statement from time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards to better protect your Personal Data and privacy. Noah Solutions may at any time revise this Privacy statement by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the most current Privacy Statement.
By accessing the website, and submitting your Personal data through it, you expressly acknowledged that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Statement and that you have given your consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other authorized third parties’ legitimate purpose/s;
- Make your Personal Data available for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
The Personal Data requested, as appropriate, may include:
- Contact information including mailing address, email address, mobile phone number, telephone number
- Other information that may be used for customer surveys, marketing offers, or online promotions.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When you access our Website, we may collect your Personal Data in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you:
- Visit our Website
- Contact us by sending an inquiry, leaving a comment, or providing feedback at our Website
- Do any transaction through our Website such as when you subscribe for information on our products; participate in any of our online activities, online purchase, etc.
HOW WILL NOAH SOLUTIONS USES AND DISCLOSES COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA?
Noah Solutions collects and uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or email alerts;
- To send you important information regarding our relationship with you regarding the website, changes to our terms and conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information (where applicable); and
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website, improving our products and services, identifying Website usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Website by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We may also disclose information collected through the Website:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our service providers, contractors and other third parties who provide services to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Noah Solutions, our subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Noah Solutions about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations or breaches of Noah Solutions’ internal policies, laws, and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
The email address and mobile numbers users provided may be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails or SMS messages that may include company news, updates, related products and service information, etc. If at any time, the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or SMS messages, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email/SMS or User.
HOW WILL NOAH SOLUTIONS PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and have set up an adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data and secure against unauthorized access, alternation, fraudulent misuse, disclosure, destruction and/or any other unlawful processing of your Personal Data stored on our Website.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, CHANGE, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data we collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Data being processed.
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the Personal Data that you have provided to us via sending us an email to email@example.com. We will try to respond to your request within 24 to 48 hours.
Noah Solutions and/or its duly authorized third party shall retain the Personal Data for a maximum period of five (5) years counted from the date that you provide it to Noah Solutions, or when they were collected, respectively or unless you request that your personal data be removed or deleted from our systems and databases and hardcopies destroyed within a shorter period of time, and subject to the limitations stated in relevant laws and rules. Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all storage locations.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or web property (including, without limitation, any application) that is available through this Website or to which this Website contains a link. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to, any such site or property on the Website does not imply endorsement of it by us or by our affiliates.
WEBSITE VISITOR UNDER THE AGE OF 18
This Website is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Data through the Website
If you have any questions and/or concerns about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0909-144-1313.